High-RNA Superfood for Pets!
For Increased Vitality and Best Quality of Life!
REJUVENATE!™ FOR PETS is a synergistic, high-RNA pet superfood. It is specifically designed to provide your pet with nutrients that support regeneration, repair, growth, and healing processes. The formula offers extremely high nutrient density, vitalizing nutrients (e.g., nucleic acids), and synergy afforded by combining these ingredients in a single formula.
This unique formula energizes and revitalizes pets, enabling them to become healthier and happier. It helps create abundant energy levels for optimal functioning, healing, and high quality-of-life. Pets get healthy...and stay that way!!
REJUVENATE!™ FOR PETS is revolutionary because it’s the first (and only!) high-RNA superfood just for pets. It effectively rejuvenates your pet because provide high levels of nucleic acids including RNA, DNA, nucleotides, and nucleosides!
Dietary nucleic acids are necessary because modern pets diets are notably deficient in nucleic acids. Pet diets are deficient in these nutrients both relative to the diets of wild animals (the ancestors of today’s pets), and when compared to pet diets before processed pet foods became widely available during the 20th century. Thus, this formula provides powerful nutrition (redressing deficiencies related to low nutrition, low RNA diets) helping create powerful health for your pets!!
REJUVENATE!™ FOR PETS contains chlorella, d-ribose, nutritional yeast, chia seeds, rice bran solubles, spirulina, Vitamin C, chlorella growth factor (CGF), magnesium, dulse, kelp, yeast RNA, folinic acid, and methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12). The formula is a powder containing no other ingredients.
REJUVENATE!™ FOR PETS uniquely features:
• Chlorella (Chlorella pyrenoidosa) a nutrient-dense, alkaline-forming superfood providing protein, fiber, essential fatty acids (it is an excellent source of linolenic acid), as well as a full spectrum of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, antioxidants, mucopolysaccharides, and phytonutrients.
• Among chlorella’s nutrients are significant amounts of Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K1, all the major B vitamins (including B12); iron, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, and zinc. Plus an abundance of naturally occurring beta-carotene and lutein.
• Chlorella also contains the highest levels of nucleic acids (RNA and DNA) among foods, including the unique nucleotide-peptide complex known as Chlorella Growth Factor (CGF) (approx. 5%).
• Chlorella offers the highest chlorophyll levels among plants (approx. 4%). Chlorophyll acts as a powerful internal cleanser and deodorizer. Partly due to its high magnesium content, it has proven to be a useful adjunct in protocols for wound healing, cardiovascular health, combating anemia (and stimulating production of red blood cells), and improving cellular oxygenation.
• D-Ribose plays a critical role in energy production (ATP synthesis) and thereby contributes to abundant health, vitality, and supercharged energy in your pet. It acts synergistically with chlorella and other ingredients, and plays a major role in supporting healing processes.
• Nutritional Yeast is extremely high in health-building nucleic acids (RNA and DNA), but also a super high-quality protein source (approximately 48%) composed of essential and non-essential amino acids, dietary fiber, and B-complex vitamins.
• Nutritional yeast provides macro minerals and trace minerals including selenium, chromium, potassium, magnesium, manganese, iron, zinc, and many other health-building minerals!
• Spirulina is an amazing superfood that (like chlorella) offers a very wide range of nutrients, including high-quality protein (56%-62%), complex carbohydrates (17%-25%), vitamins, minerals, trace minerals, phytonutrients, essential fatty acids (EFAs) (i.e., GLA), enzymes (e.g., superoxide dismutase, SOD), nucleic acids (RNA and DNA), and chlorophyll.
• Spirulina also contains the phytonutrients phycocyanin and cholorophyll, and important carotenoids (beta carotene, zeaxanthin, cryptoxanthin). These phytonutrients exert powerful antioxidant activity, as well as protect pets against the harmful effects of UV light, air and water pollution, and environmental stress.
• Rice Bran Solubles are one of the most nutrient-dense superfoods available today. They are a complete, great-tasting, natural source of B-complex vitamins (i.e., thiamin, niacin, Vitamin B6) and contain many other nutrients, including amino acids, antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and phytonutrients.
• Rice bran solubles are also one of Nature’s perfect whole foods. The non-GMO rice bran solubles in REJUVENATE!™ FOR PETS offer at least 29 vitamins and minerals, and more than 90 antioxidants. These include lipoic acid (useful in blood glucose control), tocopherols, and tocotrienols. (Alpha tocotrienol has been shown to provide up to 50 times more antioxidant power than alpha tocopherol!!)
• Chlorella Growth Factor (CGF) is a powerful, natural nucleotide-peptide complex comprised mostly of nucleic acid derivatives. CGF is known to stimulate rapid healing, boost immune function, and increase energy production in the body.
• Complex natural sugars found in Chlorella Growth Factor (CGF) include glucose, mannose, rhamnose, arabinose, galactose, and xylose. Amino acids found in CGF include glutamine, alanine, serine, glycine, proline, asparagine, threonine, lysine, cysteine, tyrosine, and leucine. These substances significantly contribute to helping the nucleic acids in REJUVENATE!™ FOR PETS create powerful health for your pet!!
• Chia Seeds are one of nature’s perfect foods, containing essential fatty acids (an excellent vegetarian source of omega-3 alpha-linolenic acid), protein, soluble fiber, protective antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins.
• Chia seeds also offer proven antioxidant activity. The most important antioxidants they provide are chlorogenic acid, caffeic acid, and flavanol glycosides.
• Vitamin C performs many critical functions within the body involving detoxification, tissue building, immune enhancement, pain control, and controlling or killing pathogenic organisms.
• Vitamin C is known to be helpful for wound and bone healing, healthy skin and eyes, fighting infections, stress control, detoxification, and repairing damaged tissues.
• Magnesium is essential for energy production, maintenance of electrolyte balance, and neuromuscular function. Modern pet foods are characterized by these deficiencies of magnesium (because processing depletes it and it is generally not replaced).
• Dulse is a sea vegetable (i.e., seaweed) that is a rich source of iron, potassium, iodine, Vitamin B6, riboflavin, and dietary fiber. Dulse also provides a wide range of minerals, trace elements, enzymes and phytochemicals, as well as some high-quality vegetable protein. The natural iodine in dulse supports thyroid health.
• The raw dulse in REJUVENATE!™ FOR PETS is certified organic, sustainably harvested from well-protected coastal passages, and low temperature dried.
• Kelp is a sea vegetable (i.e., seaweed) that's a uniquely rich source of potassium, iron, iodine, Vitamin B6, riboflavin, and dietary fiber. Certain phytochemicals in kelp have been shown to absorb and eliminate radioactive elements and heavy metal contaminants from the body. The natural iodine in kelp supports thyroid health.
• The kelp in REJUVENATE!™ FOR PETS is sustainably harvested and certified organic.
• Folinic Acid (also known as 5-formyl tetrahydrofolate) is one active form in a group of vitamins known as folates. It contributes to purine/pyrimidine synthesis, which supports the synthesis and uptake of nucleic acids in the body.
• Folinic acid helps regulate homocysteine levels, builds nerve health, supports optimal brain function. It also strengthens immunity and is required both for red and white blood cell function, and performs many other essential functions.
• In contrast to folic acid, a synthetic form of folate, folinic acid is one of the forms of folate found naturally in foods. Folate deficiency has become common due to food processing (which characterizes modern pet food production). In addition, folinic acid may be converted in the body into any of the other active forms of folate.
• Methylcobalamin is one of two coenzyme forms of B12 (along with adenosylcobalamin) and can be used directly without metabolic conversion. Vitamin B12 is involved in numerous important body functions, including red blood cell formation and control of pernicious anemia, synthesis and function of nerve tissue (such as myelin), and metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins.
You may give your pet up to 2 tablespoons (1 scoop) per day or more, preferably with food. Mix into wet food or sprinkle on dry food. Greater health benefits may be gained at higher intake levels.
Consider starting with 1-2 teaspoons and then gradually increasing your pet’s dosage allows its body to adjust to higher intakes. Then adjust dosage depending on your pet’s size, health needs, and taste preferences.
Pets often require smaller amounts at first, generally mixed in with their favorite foods. Then after having adjusted to its taste, they often "ask” for REJUVENATE!™ FOR PETS and more readily consume larger amounts when given the opportunity.
Refrigerate or freeze after opening
in order to maintain freshness
REJUVENATE!™ FOR PETS Is Most Effective
When Combined with Core Supplements
REJUVENATE!™ FOR PETS works especially effectively when combined with a solid supplement foundation or "core nutrients” which are comprised of a multivitamin (e.g., 2Docs Large Pet Mighty-Multi!™ or Small Pet Mighty-Multi!™), an essential fatty acid supplement (e.g., 2Docs Essential Fats For Pets™), and a Vitamin C formula (like 2Docs Pet-C Plus™). These core nutrients comprise the foundation of a complete pet nutritional supplement program. Additional formulas may be added depending on your pet's individual requirements.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$64.95 As low as: $55.21
$69.95 As low as: $59.46
$19.97 As low as: $16.97
$32.97 As low as: $28.04
$53.97 As low as: $45.88
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.