We now offer either online or a print and FAX/mail options for applying for a Health Products Distributors reseller account. We will evaluate your qualifications for an account and contact you by email. You will need either a Federal Tax ID number, or a resale license number (if operating in Arizona), or a professional certificate or degree, and should be in the business of retailing health products. If we approve your application, you will receive wholesale pricing for all orders (whether you place them by phone, on our website, by fax, or by email).
1. Our online reseller application is available here. Required fields are denoted with a red asterisk. We will require a copy of your resale or professional license to finalize your application. This can be uploaded (pdf, doc, jpg) on the application page, or emailed separately to firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, you may FAX it to us at 520-896-9160.
1. Download our printable application here: HPDI Reseller Application (pdf, 331 Kb)
2. Next, FAX your completed application with either your Federal Tax ID number, or a resale license number (if operating in Arizona), or a professional certificate or degree to: 520.896.9160
3. If you choose to mail your application, please send it to the following address: Health Products Distributors PO Box 5600 Oracle, AZ 85623
Please allow us two business days to review your application.
A Few More Things:
- We do not drop ship to customers of reseller accounts. If that is your requirement, we also offer an Affiliate account free to all of our resellers. An Affiliate account will allow your customers to place orders directly with us on our retail website, and you'll get 15% commission on each sale. Learn more about our Affiliate Program.
- No refund on products returned after 45 days of purchase.
- No refund for opened products.
Placing Reseller Orders:
- Make sure that you do not use your retail account for your reseller account purchases. Even if you are a current retail customer of HPDI (i.e., we have your information on file), you will still need to create a separate reseller account.
- Once you have been approved as Reseller we will email you the link for our separate Reseller website. You do not use the retail website, www.IntegratedHealth.com
The reseller login will place you on the "Reseller Home Page" and in the upper right-hand corner of the page you will see your name in orange lettering next to the search box. You can change your billing, shipping, or any additional customer information by following the "My Account" link that is just below your name.
Please direct all reseller questions to email@example.com.