OMEGA PLUS is an ultra-pure essential fats formula. It provides exceptionally well-balanced omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids and is protected by mixed tocotrienols and tocopherols. The formula is soy free. Omega Plus contains eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) (usable forms of essential omega-3 lipids), gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) (an important essential omega-6 lipid).
- EPA and DHA in Omega Plus are derived from ultra-pure marine lipids and the GLA is derived from borage seed oil.
- Omega-3 and omega-6 lipids play important roles in the formation of prostaglandins. Prostaglandins are cellular regulators that control inflammatory processes in the body.
- Fish oils may be useful adjuncts in protocols that deal with cardiovascular disease, hypertension, arthritis and other inflammatory disorders, psoriasis and other skin problems, and kidney disease.
- GLA may be a useful adjunct in protocols that deal with multiple sclerosis and arthritis. Research indicates that there are synergistic effects between EPA, DHA, and GLA when they are in a balanced formula.
- Mixed tocotrienols and tocopherols (forms of Vitamin E) in Omega Plus are derived from rice bran oil. They provide significant antioxidant protection and naturally preserve the polyunsaturated oils in the capsule.
- Omega Plus does not contain contain wheat, rye, oats, corn, barley, gluten, soy, egg, dairy, sugar, yeast, GMOs, wax, hydrogenated oils, preservatives, colorings, or artificial flavorings.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $63.85
Special Price: $53.95
As low as: $109.62
As low as: $51.17
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.