What is Genetically Guided Nutrition?
The science of genetics is advancing new frontiers in health, and one of those is in nutritional genomics, or nutrigenomics. Nutritional genomics studies the ways in which individual genetic differences influence the body's response to variations in diet and nutrition. The first insights into how nutritional genomics impact personal health have already been realized, not the least of which is a shift within health care from disease management to health promotion and disease prevention. As research goes forward, a continually expanding knowledge-base promises extensive benefits for health outcomes and personal health maintenance.
Nutritional genomics is already helping advance an understanding of:
- The role of genetics in health and disease, particularly chronic disease
- Effective therapeutic interventions for dealing with existing disease
- Early identification of disease susceptibility and risk reduction strategies
- Identification of the molecular mechanisms between genes and environmental factors, including components in food
- Individualization of dietary choices based on a person’s genotype.
We call this Genetically Guided Nutrition.
How Can Health Practitioners Leverage this
New Genetic Science to Serve Patients and Grow their Practice?
Insert introduction of BodySync and the NutriSync Assessment here.
If you’re reading about BodySync's patended NutriSync Assessment here, on the HPDI website, it’s probably because you are already familiar with quality nature of HPDI products. You are probably already in the habit of letting our product specialists help you develop the most effective supplement protocols for your patients.
[Rewrite] Become a NutriSync Professional with BodySync and offer the NutriSync Test Kits to your patients as part of a unique service that aligns with your unique medical practice.
Because the NutriSync Assessment and Action Plan that patients receive directly from BodySync is so well organized and presented, you need only be concerned with adding your unique patient consultation. Your consultative approach is the method you use to integrate the NS Assessment and Action Plan into your unique medical practice and leverage all the other health and medical history you may have available as a trusted practitioner.
[Insert the BDSY Differentiation Document somewhere in there]
How does NutriSync Genetic Nutrition and Fitness Assessment
improve patient outcomes?
Utilizing the NutriSync Genetic Nutrition and Fitness Assessment, NutriSync Professionals from coast to coast now rely on Health Products Distributors, Inc. to supply high-quality, ultra-pure nutritional supplements. Studies have shown not only how genes influence a response to diet, but also how specific nutrients impact gene expression-- a genetic map for how diet influences body function. Simply put, genetic differences influence how much of each nutrient an individual may need. The NutriSync Assessment is a genetic test designed to assist health practitioners at better understanding and guiding their patients nutrition and fitness goals. The NutriSync Assessment and Action Plan's comprehensive genetic profile helps health practitioners guide patients to more targeted nutrition.
Why are HPDI products the go-to supplement line
for NutriSync professionals?
A wide range of HPDI's nutritional supplements have already been scientifically matched to the genotypes identified in the NutriSync Action Plan, and the nutritional supplement specialists at HPDI can in turn guide practitioners in recommending the optimal types and amounts of these nutritional supplements. HPDI nutritional supplements are not designed to target price points, but to achieve results. Put simply, we offers health care practitioners the most effective supplements available. To accomplish this, we focus on what we call our "Four Pillars of Excellence": Superior Design, Top-Quality Ingredients, Avoidance of Harmful Ingredients, and Reliable Manufacturing.
First, our formulas are designed to include ingredients demonstrated to be effective in clinical trials and research studies. In some cases we include greater amounts of vitamins, minerals, and supporting nutrients than typical daily values, but our formulas remain balanced across the product line so that your patients don't get either excessive or inadequate amounts of nutrients. We rigorously avoid this "shotgun" approach.
Second, HPDI uses the purest ingredients available, often USP or Pharmaceutical grades, and specify a guaranteed or standardized potency whenever possible. We purchase our raw materials from suppliers dedicated to providing the highest-quality ingredients. Whenever possible we use coenzyme forms of vitamins. Coenzyme vitamins are the forms used best in the body and are usually found in food. Coenzyme vitamins can cost much more than the less efective artificial forms used by other vitamin manufacturers. As appropriate, we use Krebs cycle bionutrients, amino acid chelates, and body-specific carriers. Our formulations give the body options by providing multiple mineral carriers.
Thirdly, We exclude or minimize fillers, carriers, excipients, food antigens, preservatives, coloring agents, etc. Our products exclude wheat, gluten, corn, dairy, eggs, GMOs, yeast, simple sugars, preservatives, artificial colorings, and artificial flavorings. We exclude, with just a few necessary exceptions, rice, rye, barley, oats, soy, tomatoes, dairy, and synthetic wax. Also, we exclude dicalcium phosphate, rice powder, and synthetic fillers such as povidone.
And finally, we build relationships with trustworthy manufacturers that understand and embrace our design philosophy, follow our guidelines, and follow good manufacturing practices (GMPs). All HPDI products are strictly produced following FDA manufacturing guidelines.
If this is what you're looking for we invite you to inquire further.
How does genetically guided nutrition
provide additional revenue streams for doctors?
Participating doctors have options when matching HPDI supplements to patients based on the NutriSync Genetic Assesment.
- Become a reseller, where you purchase inventory in advance and resell items directly to patients as needed. This is the most lucrative method for your practice because you are buying at wholesale and selling at retail.
- Enroll in our Health Practitioner Affiliate Program which allows you to provide patients with your specific product/solution recommendations utilizing a custom link to our HPDI product website. This custom link, when used by your patients to buy the specific products you recommend identifies them as a patient in your practice and provides you with a revenue share in the form of a monthly affiliate commission. We will provide you with information resources that will enable patients to purchase the products you recommend with ease. For example: We can customize an HPDI Supplement Prescription Form exclusively for your practice that will ensure that patients get exactly the products you recommend and that they purchase them through your custom affiliate link or coupon code.
- Most practitioners choose a combination of stocking and affiliate program because it allows for maximum flexibility. Once patients gain new health and wellness insights from the Nutritional DNA results in their NS Assessment and Action Plan and your professional consultation they tend to become long-term consumers of the foundational nutritional supplements their bodies need for maximum health and fitness outcomes. While they may wish to purchase their first set of scientifically matched, nutritional supplements while in your office for their initial NutriSync DNA consultation, they will likely appreciate the convenience of fast free mail order direct from HPDI for their re-orders. This combination of distribution programs also provides your practice with the maximum opportunity for recurring, passive, non-clinical revenue. If you’d like to speak with our business development consultant about the financial potential of becoming a HPDI Practitioner-Reseller just let us know at 800-228-4265 and we’ll get you connected.
Disclaimer: While we understand that selling non-clinical solutions/products has become quite common in the medical community, some practitioners remain sensitive about the practice. If you are uncomfortable with the concept of earning a commission on the sale of nutritional supplements we have a few ideas that might ease your mind.