Warrior Mist™ (1 oz) (30 ml) (Topical)
THE PAIN RELIEVER THAT STOPS PAIN IN JUST 60 SECONDS!
Warrior Mist $34.95
On this page:
- What is Warrior Mist?
- What Benefits Can I Expect from Warrior Mist?
- What Kinds of Pain Does Warrior Mist Relieve?
- How Does Warrior Mist Work?
- More Benefits and Features
- What Are People Saying?
- What Are the Ingredients in Warrior Mist?
You might also like:
WARRIOR MIST™ is an all-natural, fast acting, and extraordinarily effective topical pain relief formula without any harmful side effects. It was designed by internationally recognized product designer Dr. Hank Liers, the man behind our Rejuvenate!™ line of superfoods! Let Warrior Mist™ get you started on the fast track to zero pain!
What is Warrior Mist?
Warrior Mist™ is a revolutionary new skin, muscle, and joint support formula that uses DMSO, olive oil, coconut oil, and water as base ingredients that transdermally transport the other active ingredients directly to the site of the problem where they work harmoniously and effectively.
Active ingredients include: peppermint oil, magnesium chloride, MSM, lemon oil, and lavender oil. Each of the ingredients (and their amounts) were carefully selected for their ability to stop pain, to help the body overcome the causes of pain, to promote healing at the local level, or to work synergistically with the other ingredients. Warrior Mist is 100% all-natural and totally safe!
What Benefits Can I Expect from Warrior Mist?
We always believed that Warrior Mist™ could become finest topical pain reliever available! What we didn't know when we designed Warrior Mist™ was that it would be this good! Some benefits users experience include pain relief, reduced inflammation, increased blood flow that speeds up healing, reduction of muscle soreness and tension, rapid healing of minor skin irritations, and tissue repair.
- FAST PAIN RELIEF. Pain relief is very rapid due to a synergistic combination of ingredients that take away your pain. This means in most cases, pain is gone in 60 seconds. In other cases, it may take a few minutes. Nearly everyone can get rapid relief!
- LONG LASTING EFFECTS. Relief lasts up to eight hours (or more) per use. This means fewer applications required as well as "all day" and "all night" pain relief for many conditions. It also means less time suffering or thinking about pain, and more time living your life pain free.
- COMPLETELY SAFE. Warrior Mist™ is a 100% natural product. This means that unlike prescription drugs or over-the-counter medicines, there are no harsh or dangerous side effects. Rely on it for safe, effective, natural pain relief!
- RAPID HEALING. Not only effectively relieves pain, but also supports rapid healing at the cellular level. Warrior Mist thereby supports healing at the sources of pain. i.e., helps with the underlying causes of pain.
- REDUCES MUSCLE SORENESS AND TENSION. Another benefit of direct topical application of natural, yet powerful (mostly herbal) ingredients. While this has obvious benefits for athletes, it also helps weekend warriors, or anyone who has muscle soreness due to any reason!
- INCREASES CIRCULATION. Increased circulation is a significant healthy benefit in itself, allowing better oxygenation of tissues, supporting healing, reducing stagnation of blood, and boosting processes of detoxification.
- LESSENS INFLAMMATION. Inflamatory processes can be harmful to the body. Warrior Mist helps reduce inflammation naturally, and thereby lessens free-radical damage from it, for example. This significantly supports your healing process.
- TISSUE REPAIR. When the ingredients in Warrior Mist penetrate tissues, then those tissues can begin the process of healing and repair, and do it faster!
- HEALS SKIN IRRITATIONS. A major added benefit is the healing of "minor" skin irritations. This is because the ingredients in Warrior Mist™ do double duty as superb nutrients for the skin!
- SCAR REDUCTION. Warrior Mist™ can soften scar tissues and stimulate the kind of deep healing that results in smaller scars and improved appearance of scars.
What Kinds of Pain Does Warrior Mist™ Relieve?
Our customers report relief from all sorts of chronic, sometimes debilitating conditions including headaches, restless leg syndrome, plantar fasciitis, back pain, tennis elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome, knee pain, stiff and painful muscles, neck pain, arthritic pain, and many other conditions. Here is a partial list (below). Note that additional uses and successes are reported to us every day. In about 99% of the thousands of cases where Warrior Mist™ has been applied the pain is significantly reduced or gone within a few minutes. In about 95% of the cases the pain is stopped within 60 seconds! Here are some types of pain and pain-related conditions for which the formula provides superior relief:
- BACK PAIN
- KNEE PAIN
- CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME
- STIFF AND PAINFUL MUSCLES
- NECK PAIN AND NECK TENSION
- PLANTAR FASCITIS
- OLD INJURIES / SPORTS INJURIES
- SPRAINS AND STRAINS
- BRUISES, INCLUDING DEEP BRUISES
- NERVE PAIN
- POST-SURGERY PAIN
These are just some of the many uses customers report success using Warrior Mist™. There are many other applications for pain and beneficial for health. In fact, you may discover some uses for yourself not listed here. Indeed, the fact is this formula is so effective you'll find it works for almost any type of pain! This means there are endless opportunities to use it on yourself, your family, friends, and even pets!
How Does Warrior Mist Work?
Warrior Mist™ leverages a synergistic combination all-natural active ingredients and carrier ingredients. The formula uses DMSO, olive oil, coconut oil, and water as base ingredients that transdermally transport the other active ingredients directly to the site of the problem.
DMSO is a natural solvent, with a toxicity close to that of water, that is a by-product of pulping wood into paper. It has been used for more than a century as a “carrying agent” for transporting active ingredients into the body. It is a scavenger of the free radicals that gather at the site of injury and is useful inflammation reduction and burns.
The other active ingredients include: peppermint oil, magnesium chloride, MSM, lemon oil, and lavender oil. Each of the ingredients (and their amounts) were carefully selected for their known ability to stop pain, to help the body overcome the causes of pain, to promote healing at the local level, or to work synergistically with the other ingredients.
More Benefits and Features
Here are more benefits you'll find that make Warrior Mist™ the best alternative for pain relief!
- EASY TOPICAL APPLICATION. Fast, easy, and acts rapidly. No pills, liquids, or capsules to take. Just spray it on and it goes to work!
- SMELLS GREAT!
- ULTRA LOW DOSE TECHNOLOGY. Ultra low dose technology means ultra efficiency. Because with transdermal application, the active ingredients go directly where they need to go. Unlike capsule or tablet products, the active ingredients in Warrior Mist™ are not processed via the digestive tract and liver before moving into the bloodstream. Ultra low dose technology means superior results with small doses!
- LARGE ONE OUNCE (30 ML) BOTTLE. The economical bottle provides hundreds of applications. So, there is more than enough to share with family, friends, and pets! Also, portable enough to grab and go!
- RECYCLABLE, REUSABLE GLASS. We use a large amber glass bottle with a spary top and safety seal. This is a strong bottle you can reuse or recycle, and it won't shatter easily. Also, using glass means no synthetic endocrine disruptors (xenoestrogens like pthalates or bisphenol A) found in consumer plastics.
- A GREAT GIFT. At these low prices and for what it does, Warrior Mist™ makes an ideal gift for loved ones or friends who suffer from pain or muscle tension. They will thank you for it!
- SAVE $$ WITH VOLUME DISCOUNTS! We offer excellent volume discounts on already low prices. Save 10% when you order 3 to 6 bottles, and save 15% when you order 7 or more bottles. These discounts provide an opportunity to save even more while getting the best all-natural pain relief remedy anywhere! Remember, order three to six bottles to save 10%! Order seven bottles or more to save 15%!
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. You will be delighted with the results you get. Warrior Mist™ will work for you... or your money back!
What Are People Saying?
"I was about to compete in a race and sprained my ankle two days before. I had a cortisone shot and it didn't work at all. I tried Warrior Mist and got instant and total relief! I was able to run the race. Great stuff!"
Las Vegas, NV
“I admit to being very skeptical, however, a few minutes after applying Warrior Mist to my hands and wrists, the pain was gone! Shocking! Nothing, and I seriously mean nothing, had ever worked before. Now I can drive without pain, type without pain, do housework without pain, garden without pain, and do household repairs without pain. I've suffered from devastating chronic pain for 35 years. My life had become so limited. Warrior Mist will not only help me, but my husband will also be unburdened from having to do everything for me!”
Laura Kennedy Collins, PhD/PH
Green Valley, AZ
"I've tried all kinds of "snake oils" and therapeutic ointments, and I was more than skeptical of yours. But I've been dealing with a neck/shoulder pain for the last month, and when I tried your Warrior Mist I experienced immediate relief. I used it on our 12-hour driving trip last week, and it worked incredibly. My wife even likes the smell of it, so that's another plus."
"I have been using Warrior Mist for over a year now and it had been truly a God send. I use the Mist for my migraines and my back. I have a slipped disk and when I do certain things to irritate it, it is like disturbing a bee’s nest. I have been in bed for two days now and the only thing that alleviates the pain enough for me to stay comfortable is the Warrior Mist. I just wanted to take the time to thank you for creating this wonderful product."
"For any cyclist who has dealt with or suffered from saddle sores, which is almost every serious rider, Warrior Mist is the product that will relieve that daunting and annoying pain that can ruin your next day's race or ride. Warrior mist is not simply a pain reliever but also increases healing time for cuts or sores that a pro cyclist can't afford to have stick around. I have experienced this firsthand as this weekend I competed in the Tucson Bicycle Classic, a 3 day stage race. I used Warrior Mist on a saddle sore I got after the first day, and the next day it was nearly healed up. I have struggled with saddle sores before during long stage races, but look forward to using Warrior Mist all season to keep me comfortable and racing fast!"
Professional Cyclist & Personal Coach
Team Cloud Racing, Tucson, Arizona
What are the Ingredients in Warrior Mist™?
COMPOSITION / INGREDIENTS: DMSO (99.999% pure), peppermint oil, organic olive oil, distilled water, MSM, magnesium chloride, lemon oil, lavender oil, and organic coconut oil.
Dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO), a by-product of the wood industry, has been in use as a commercial solvent since 1953. Furthermore, in 125 countries throughout the world doctors prescribe it for a variety of issues, including inflammation. DMSO has been used widely as a carrier in topical analgesic formulas. Laboratory studies have shown that DMSO is able to block peripheral nerve C fibers.
Burns, cuts, and sprains have been treated with DMSO. Relief is reported to be almost immediate, lasting up to 6 hours. DMSO reduces inflammation by several mechanisms. It is an antioxidant, a scavenger of the free radicals that gather at the site of injury. Studies have shown DMSO to be one of the safest ingredients known with a toxicity similar to that of water.
DMSO has long been used to promote healing both in animals and humans. Those who have used it for minor cuts and burns report that recovery is speedy. Several studies have documented DMSO use with soft tissue damage, local tissue death, skin ulcers, and burns. Applied topically and repeatedly, DMSO flattens the raised, nodular, lobed liner mass of scar tissue in keloids and acne.
MSM is a naturally occurring nutrient found in normal human diets. In the body DMSO and MSM, which form each other, are indistinguishable in their biochemical effects. They reach a equilibrium distribution between them that is dependent on the local body chemistry, and is independent of which one you start with. The metabolic enhancement mechanism of MSM and DMSO is that of an exceptionally effective oxygen transport system. This system is made particularly effective by the feature that both DMSO and MSM are highly soluble in both oil and water.
MSM makes cell walls permeable, allowing water and nutrients to freely flow into cells and allowing wastes and toxins to properly flow out. The body uses MSM along with Vitamin C to create new healthy cells, and MSM provides the flexible bond between the cells. Without proper levels of MSM, our bodies are unable to build healthy cells, and this leads to problems such as lost flexibility, scar tissue, wrinkles, varicose veins, hardened arteries, damaged lung tissues, dry cracking skin, digestive disorders, joint problems, and inability to defend against allergic reactions to food, animals and plants.
The applications of MSM include pain control (analgesic), inflammation control, dilation of blood vessels, increased blood flow, reduced muscle spasm, altering the crosslinking process in collagen (e.g., reducing scar tissue,) anti-parasitic effects (particularly against Giardia), and immune normalizing effects. MSM has a unique ability to pass through cellular membranes (including skin).
The primary constituent of peppermint oil is menthol, which causes a physical reaction when inhaled or applied to the skin. Menthol produces an immediate and pronounced sensation of coolness that effects the body quite noticeably, and creates a "warming effect" as blood flows into the area of application.
Peppermint oil can be used externally for providing relief from pain. Peppermint oil increases your immunity. It also improves blood circulation. Additional of the uses of peppermint oil include: acne, asthma, colds, cramps, dermatitis, exhaustion, influenza, headache, insect bites, mental fatigue, migraine, nausea, nerve pain, neuralgia, poor circulation, and respiratory disorders.
Lavender oil helps in treating migraines, headaches, anxiety, depression, nervous tension and emotional stress. The refreshing aroma removes nervous exhaustion and restlessness and increases mental activity. Because it induces sleep, it is often recommended for insomnia. Lavender oil is also an excellent remedy for various types of pains including those caused by sore muscles, tense muscles, muscular aches, rheumatism, sprains, backache, and lumbago. A regular massage with lavender oil provides relief from pain in the joints.
Lavender oil is also good for improving blood circulation in the body. The health benefits of lavender oil for the skin can be attributed to its antiseptic and antifungal properties. It is used to treat various skin conditions, including acne, wrinkles, psoriasis, and other inflammatory conditions. It heals wounds, cuts, burns, and sunburns rapidly because it aids in the formation of scar tissues. It is also effective against insect bites. The oil also repels mosquitoes and moths.
Lemon oil is powerfully astringent and antiseptic. Lemon oil is detoxifying and is therefore good for blemishes associated with oily skin. Lemon oil is a powerful antioxidant and is a tonic for supporting the nervous and sympathetic nervous system. It's been long known that lemon oil is anti-infective, antibacterial (especially with spores), and antiviral. It can function as a disinfectant and exerts vitamin P-like action for improving microcirculation, promotes white blood cell formation, and improves immune function. It has also been widely used in skin care to cleanse skin and reduce wrinkles.
Magnesium chloride applied to the skin is an effective means for increasing magnesium levels in the body, and is particularly useful for relieving sore muscles and joints, and reducing pain related to functional magnesium deficiency. It is also proven for use in helping to calm “nerves” and reduce systemic bodily stress. Because the magnesium targets muscle tissues, it is thereby especially useful for replenishing depleted soft tissues and helping restore proper function.
Magnesium is necessary for the production of energy in the body. When the body receives adequate amounts of magnesium, it can produce the levels of energy required to sustain the body and enable it to thrive. Magnesium chloride is proven for use in a variety of general applications, including bruises, cramps, muscle tension, and migraine headaches.
Used as a base and mixed with other essential oils, olive oil makes a wonderful oil for skin health. In fact, it has been touted as one of the oldest healing and beauty techniques. A biblical reference from about 493 BCE documents the daily massage with olive oil and other oils as a part of the beauty regimen.
Coconut oil is a superb skin lotion because it both nourishes skin and is naturally anti-bacterial, antiviral, and antifungal due to its high content of medium chain triglycerides
DIRECTIONS: Shake bottle before applying. Wash hands before and after use. Apply in a thin layer to a clean, dry, and lotion-free area needing support. Shave thick hair that may prevent absorption by the skin. Gently massage the area of application to assist absorption. Reapply as needed 3–4 times daily. Contains DMSO, a known solvent. Use on people or pets at your own discretion.
USES: Warrior Mist™ is an all-natural skin, muscle, and joint support formula.
WARNINGS: For external use only. May cause temporary (up to 45 minutes) skin irritation, heating, or flushing upon use. Discontinue use if temporary skin conditions persist. Do not use on wounds or severely damaged skin. Do not bandage tightly. Avoid contact with eyes. Flush eyes with cool water if exposed. Do not use if allergic to any ingredients. Stop use and visit a health care professional if reason for use continues for more than one week. If swallowed get medical help or call a Poison Control Center. Consult a health care professional before use if pregnant.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.