• MYO-MAG is an advanced magnesium formula that supports metabolism, energy production (ATP), and optimal cellular function. It allows for rapid uptake and absorption of easily assimilated forms of magnesium. It also provides critical nutrients supporting energy production in the body.
• Because MYO-MAG rapidly boosts magnesium levels, individuals usually notice greater physical and metal energy, reduced fatigue, and often a greater sense of overall well being.
• MYO-MAG contains ingredients participating in the production of ATP. One vegetarian capsule contains 100 mg of magnesium and 440 mg of l-malic acid. Vitamins B1 and B2 are included both in standard and phosphorylated forms. Also included are Vitamin B6 in its phosphorylated form only, manganese (because high levels of magnesium can deplete the body of it), magnesium carbonate (a malic acid buffer), and glycine as the carrier for a portion of the magnesium and for the manganese. MYO-MAG is contained in a vegetarian capsule to ensure rapid assimilation.
• Supplementing the diet with magnesium and malic acid may reverse conditions of low energy. Suggested daily amounts include 300-600 mg of magnesium and 1200–2400 mg of malic acid.
• There are several key nutrients needed by mitochondria to manufacture ATP in the body. These include oxygen, magnesium, food substrate, ADP, and inorganic phosphate, as well as Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, and Vitamin B6 in their phosphorylated forms. The body also needs malate (an important Krebs cycle intermediate) in order for most of these nutrients to function effectively in the process of ATP production. When adequate amounts of any of these nutrients are not present in the mitochondria, a vicious cycle can occur in which ATP is not created in amounts sufficient for proper cell function.
• Having insufficient amounts of ATP means that B vitamins may not adequately be phosphorylated leading to improper metabolism and further reductions in ATP production. The much less efficient anaerobic production of ATP may be utilized to a greater extent. A balance point may be reached wherein the body produces only a fraction of the optimal amount of ATP. Supplementing the diet with magnesium and malic acid boosts energy production and thereby can reverse conditions of low energy.
• MYO-MAG is among our bestselling magnesium formulas due to its unique design providing highly assimilable forms of magnesium as well as supporting nutrients that faciliate uptake and optimal use of magnesium in the body.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.