• MSM contains the highest-purity (>99.9% pure) MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) in a preservative-free capsule.
• MSM is a natural substance found in food and in the human body. MSM is a source of sulfur, a mineral element critical to the normal function and structure of the human body. Sulfur is a raw material for the protein and connective tissue that make up body mass, for enzymes, and for powerful natural compounds (such as glutathione) that protect against toxicity and harmful free radicals. Because it is a small molecule it enters easily into many compartments of the body.
• MSM's actions include pain control (analgesic), reducing inflammation, ability to pass through cellular membranes, including the skin, dilation of blood vessels and increasing blood flow, blocking the action of cholinesterase, thereby helping restore normal bowel activity, reducing muscle spasm, altering the cross-linking process in collagen, thereby reducing scar tissue, antiparasitic action (particularly against giardia), and immune normalizing effects, as observed in some autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and scleroderma.
• Applications for which MSM is effective include degenerative wear-and-tear arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic back pain, chronic headaches, muscle pain, fibromyalgia, tendinitis and bursitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, TMJ problems, post-traumatic pain and inflammation, and heartburn.
• Normal dosages for MSM range from 2 to 8 grams daily, but larger amounts may be needed in some situations.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.