• CLA 1,000 contains 1,000 mg of Clarinol™ Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) derived from safflower oil. CLA 1,000 has a CLA content of 77% (minimum), which is at least 770 mg of CLA.
• CLA positively alters fat metabolism so that body fat is significantly decreased while muscle mass is increased.
• CLA has been the subject of extensive research for more than 15 years. The research shows that CLA inhibits breast, prostate, lung, and colon carcinogenesis; enhances immune function; acts as a powerful antioxidant; exhibits anti-atherosclerotic properties (including decreasing LDL cholesterol); substantially increases Vitamin A in the liver; and prevents development of diabetes.
• The positive effects of CLA are achieved at levels of about 1% of caloric intake, equivalent to about 2–3 grams daily. Studies have shown no negative effects of taking CLA at these levels for extended periods.
• CLA 1,000 is produced without the use of toxic chemicals (such as hexane) from safflower oil that is free of pesticides and herbicides. The ratio of CLA to total linoleic acid is greater than 98%. The 9-cis, 11-trans and 10-trans, 12-cis isomers (the most biologically active forms) are in a 50:50 ratio and account for approximately 97% of the total CLA.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.