HPDI Privacy Statement
Health Products Distributors, Inc. respects your right to privacy and is committed to maintaining your confidence and trust.
- We do not sell, rent, or share any information with any outside party.
- We do not send unsolicited e-mail. You may opt out of receiving e-mail (other than notifications of orders) either when you register, or at any time by logging in to your account and updating your preferences.
- Our web server does not collect e-mail addresses. However, individuals who wish to order online must provide a valid e-mail address.
- For each visitor to our website, our web server automatically records the ip address. In addition, we compile information regarding pages visited, as well as information volunteered by consumers.
- We use Google Analytics to help understand and interpret customer behavior. In some cases this involves the use of third-party cookies which may be stored on user computers.
- In order to successfully navigate our site, your browser must have cookies enabled. Our website places cookies in order to recognize visitors and so that orders may be processed securely.
- At no time do we store credit card numbers on our website. All transactions are processed by either Authorize.net or Paypal, depending on the customer's choice at checkout. We do not store or have access your credit card data.
- Any information we collect is for internal use only. It is used for improving the content of our website and for notifying interested individuals about products, specials, and special features on the website.
- A user's volunteered testimonial may be used by HPDI for editorial purposes. HPDI may also use such information provided for promotional and marketing purposes. We not sell, rent, or share this information with any outside party.
For customer support, we can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com or you can reach us by telephone at 1-800-228-4265 or by fax at 1-520-896-9160.
Our mailing address is:
Health Products Distributors, Inc.
PO Box 5600
Oracle, AZ 85623
Any statements about products and health conditions have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. If you have a health concern of any kind consult with your health care professional. Information presented by HPDI is for educational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice of a doctor or other medical professional. HPDI does not make any medical claims or warranties regarding the use of the products on this site. The information presented is general in nature and these remedies may not be for everyone. Like other remedies, supplements and herbs may have side effects. You should consult with your doctor before taking any medication.
Updated: September 30, 2014