• Chlorella (Chlorella pyrenoidosa) is a unicellular, freshwater, green microalga. It is a nutrient-dense, alkaline-forming superfood providing protein, fiber, essential fatty acids (it is an excellent source of linolenic acid), and a full spectrum of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, antioxidants, mucopolysaccharides, and phytonutrients.
• Among chlorella's nutrients are significant amounts of Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K1, all the major B vitamins (including B12); iron, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, and zinc; an abundance of naturally occurring beta-carotene and lutein.
• Chlorella contains the highest levels of nucleic acids (RNA and DNA) among foods, including the unique nucleotide-peptide complex known as Chlorella Growth Factor (CGF) (approx. 5%).
• Chlorella contains the highest chlorophyll levels among plants (approx. 4%). Chlorophyll is a natural internal cleanser that provides many healthful properties. It is especially high in magnesium.
• Our natural raw chlorella (non-GMO and pesticide-free) is cultivated in open freshwater ponds where it receives exposure to sunlight during all stages of growth. Such ideal conditions produce a very high-quality, dark green chlorella having exceptional nutritional value, a slightly fragrant aroma, and a mild taste.
• Our chlorella is readily digestible (80-85%) because it is lightly processed to break its cell walls, enabling excellent assimilation by the body.
• Because it supplies so many essential nutrients in readily usable forms, chlorella is an ideal superfood for all individuals desiring higher levels of nutrition.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.