• POLYDOPHILUS™ is a high-potency blend of biointestinal cultures providing beneficial effects for digestive tract function.
• It contains six strains of the hardiest lactic acid bacteria organisms at a potency of 10–15 billion per gram. One capsule (280 mg) contains in excess of 3.36 billion organisms.
• The beneficial bacteria in PolyDophilus are effective cofactors that support protocols for yeast infections (including vaginitis), thrush, diarrhea, colitis, and cold sores.
• These friendly cultures inhibit the growth of disease causing bacteria, including candida, strep, staph, and salmonella. Research has shown that the combination of these friendly bacteria produces better results than a singly cultured bacteria.
• PolyDophilus can be used to repopulate the gut with beneficial "good for you" flora both during and after treatment with antibiotics. The bacteria in PolyDophilus survive stomach acids and readily implant in the intestines.
• Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) are natural carbohydrates that enhance the replication of beneficial bacteria in the intestines. The FOS in PolyDophilus significantly enhance the growth of beneficial bacteria in the intestines.
• PolyDophilus is contained in a formaldehyde-free and preservative-free capsule. Vitamin C has been added as an antioxidant and cell-wall protector.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.