REJUVENATE!™ is the Original High-RNA Superfood. It Provides Therapeutic Levels of Dietary Nucleic Acids for Powerful Health, Healing, and Rejuvenation.
• REJUVENATE!™ is a synergistic food supplying important nucleic acids RNA and DNA, as well as key superfoods and nutrients that allow the body to build and utilize nucleic acids.
• Benefits of dietary nucleic acids in REJUVENATE!™ include greater functional strength and endurance, faster recovery and healing, improved oxygenation of cells (easier breathing and greater lung capacity), greater tolerance of temperature extremes (cold and heat), smoother skin (and greater skin elasticity), lower cholesterol levels, and more effective detoxification processes.
• High RNA foods provided in REJUVENATE!™ include chlorella (Chlorella pyrenoidosa), chlorella growth factor (CGF), nutritional yeast, and RNA extracts of nutritional yeast (yeast RNA).
• REJUVENATE!™ also provides other nutritious foods, including spirulina, rice bran solubles, chia seeds, organic kelp, and organic dulse.
• Vitamins, minerals, and cofactors in REJUVENATE!™ include d-ribose, magnesium (malate and ascorbate), Vitamin C, calcium folinate, and Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin).
• REJUVENATE!™ provides chlorella, which offers the highest levels of nucleic acids (RNA and DNA) among foods
• REJUVENATE!™ also includes the unique nucleotide-peptide complex known as Chlorella Growth Factor (CGF) (approx. 5%), further boosting its RNA content.
• Nutritional yeast contains a relatively high percentage of RNA, as well as other nutrients. The RNA extracts of nutritional yeast in REJUVENATE!™ provide an additional source of high-quality RNA.
• REJUVENATE!™ is fantastic in water, juices, smoothies, nut or grain beverages, and blender drinks. It is also sensational when added to foods, including salads, fruits, soups, sandwiches, wraps, stir-fries, baked goods, etc. Use your imagination!
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$64.95 As low as: $55.21
$38.97 As low as: $33.12
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.