• ALLERGY SUPPORT PLUS is among the world's most advanced, natural allergy relief formulas. It is highly effective and remains one of HPDI's most popular formulas because it works rapidly.
• ALLERGY SUPPORT PLUS is a synergistic formula containing Vitamin C, a standardized nettle leaf extract (standardized to 2% silica), k-Rutin™ (a highly bioavailable water-soluble bioflavonoid), bromelain (3,300 gdu/gm), L-malic acid, turmeric (with 95% curcuminoids), pantothenic acid, n-acetyl-l-cysteine (NAC), licorice extract (standardized to 20% glycyrrhizinic acid), magnesium, alpha-lipoic acid, Vitamin B-6 (from pyridoxal 5'-phosphate), zinc, selenium, and Bioperine® (a patented pepper extract that enhances absorption of all ingredients).
• Vitamin C is especially important to the health of the lungs, as it is the major antioxidant present in the lining of the airway surfaces.
• Nettle leaf may help minimize hay fever discomforts (nasal congestion, itching, watery eyes) by supplying compounds that inhibit the release of histamine, the inflammatory substance triggered by airborne particles (allergens) such as pollen and ragweed.
• Rutin is one of the major nutrients used to control inflammation in respiratory conditions. Allergy Support Plus contains k-Rutin™, which is highly water-soluble and extremely well absorbed by the body.
• Bromelain, an enzyme derived from pineapple, is a potent anti-inflammatory, assists the removal of damaged tissue, and supports the immune system.
• L-malic acid is involved in the production of cellular energy needed by lung tissue to protect against free-radical damage.
• Turmeric is a well-known anti-inflammatory herb helpful for individuals with allergy problems.
• Pantothenic acid supports the adrenals and can play an important role in the body's response to allergens.
• NAC is a mucolytic nutrient that can help clear the respiratory tract of mucus and is the rate limiting amino acid for the production of glutathione—a key protector of lung function.
• Licorice is an expectorant and contains glycyrrhizinic acid, which has been shown to inhibit prostaglandin and leukotriene manufacture. Licorice is also known to support adrenal function.
• Magnesium plays a critical role in cellular energy production and has been shown to help relax bronchial smooth muscle and reduce the severity of asthma attacks.
• Alpha-Lipoic acid is a powerful antioxidant, enhances metabolism, and raises substantially glutathione levels in the body.
• Vitamin B6 (Allergy Support Plus contains the coenzyme form P5P) has been shown to decrease the severity of wheezing and asthmatic attacks.
• Zinc plays a critical role in supporting the immune system and thereby may be beneficial to those with allergies. Selenium is important for free-radical defense.
• Bioperine® is a black pepper extract known to enhance the absorption of nutrients by 30–60%.
• Allergy Support Plus is contained in a vegetarian capsule and includes no magnesium stearate.
• Allergy Support Plus will be most effective when used in conjunction with other supplements supporting the body's metabolism, including Mighty Multi-Vite!, Super E Plus Absolutely Essential Fatty Acids, PRO-C™ and Rejuvenate!™ superfoods. Learn more about HPDI's foundational supplements and the Master Rejuvenation Program.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.