• I3C PLUS contains the cancer fighting substances indole-3-carbinol and diindolylmethane. It also contains betaine hydrochloride and ascorbic acid that create the acidic conditions necessary for I3C's cancer fighting substances to function optimally.
• Indole-3-carbinol (I3C) is a substance found in cruciferous vegetables (e.g., broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, and brussels sprouts) has powerful abilities as a cancer fighter.
• I3C breaks down into a number of metabolites that effectively fight cancer. Diindolylmethane (DIM) is perhaps the most active and effective metabolite of I3C.
• I3C Plus includes betaine HCl (a form of hydrochloric acid) and ascorbic acid ensuring that the I3C will break down into a full range of metabolites.
• A major application of I3C Plus is as a preventive for breast cancer. Some studies have shown that I3C and its metabolites can prevent the metastasis of breast cancer. Other studies have shown that I3C and its metabolites have non-estrogenic effects in the prevention of breast cancer.
• Other forms of cancer that I3C and its metabolites have been shown to prevent include: colon cancer, certain lung cancers, cancers caused by the human papilloma virus (HPV) including cervical cancer, cancers caused by Aflatoxin B1 (a mold often found in food and responsible for liver cancers), and a wide range of cancers caused by xenoestrogenic pesticides.
• Clinically effective dosages of I3C and its metabolites lie in the range of 300-500 mg daily.
• I3C Plus contains no magnesium stearate and is suitable for hypersensitive individuals.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.