• I3C PLUS contains the hormone balancing substances indole-3-carbinol and diindolylmethane. It also contains betaine hydrochloride and ascorbic acid that create the acidic conditions necessary for I3C's active substances to function optimally.
• Indole-3-carbinol (I3C) is a substance found in cruciferous vegetables (e.g., broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, and brussels sprouts) has powerful health promoting abilities.
• I3C breaks down into a number of metabolites that effectively fhelp the body to produce healthy hormones. Diindolylmethane (DIM) is perhaps the most active and effective metabolite of I3C.
• I3C Plus includes betaine HCl (a form of hydrochloric acid) and ascorbic acid ensuring that the I3C will break down into a full range of metabolites.
• Effective dosages of I3C and its metabolites lie in the range of 300-500 mg daily.
• I3C Plus contains no magnesium stearate and is suitable for hypersensitive individuals.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.