• JOINT HEALTH FORMULA contains glucosamine HCl, MSM, desiccated sea cucumber (Beche de Mer), quercetin chalcone (a highly bioavailable water-soluble form of quercetin), turmeric (standardized to 95% min. curcuminoids), grape extract (min. 85% OPC), strontium (chelated with lysine and glycine), Vitamin D3, manganese (chelated with glycine), selenium, and Bioperine® (a patented pepper extract enhancing absorption of all ingredients).
• Glucosamines are rate-limiting substrates for the metabolic transformation to larger molecules that make up glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) and proteoglycans. Proteoglyccans, large molecules built from GAGs, are most abundant in connective tissues such as cartilage, skin, blood vessel walls, sclera, cornea, intervertebral discs and tendons, as well as synovial fluid and the vitreous body.
• MSM is a natural source of sulfur, a mineral element critical to the normal function and structure of the human body. Sulfur is a raw material for protein and connective tissue, for enzymes involved in chemical reactions, and for powerful natural compounds (such as glutathione) that protect the body against toxicity and harmful free radicals. MSM also acts as a pain-reducing agent.
• Sea cucumber (Beche de Mer) is a marine animal that is highly regarded as a food and for its medicinal properties as a general health tonic, and more specifically for chronic joint pain, tendonitis, bursitis, prostatitis, sciatica, sprains, ligament stresses, and arthritis. Sea cucumber contains approximately 20% chondroitin sulfates, substances known to support the formation of connective tissues in the body.
• Quercetin is a major nutrient used to control inflammation in arthritic conditions. The form of quercetin (chalcone form) in Joint Health Formula is highly water-soluble and extremely well absorbed by the body.
• Turmeric is an anti-inflammatory herb useful for those with arthritic conditions.
• Grape extract is a connective tissue strengthener that can prevent the enzymatic breakdown of structural support tissue and reduce inflammation.
• Strontium is a mineral found along with calcium in most foods. Research has long suggested that it may be an essential nutrient required for the normal development, structure, function, and health of the skeletal system. It offers unique nutritional support against loss of bone structure and function.
• Vitamin D is an essential nutrient needed for bone formation. Low serum levels of Vitamin D are correlated with changes in the incidence of hip osteoarthritis (OA) in older women.
• Manganese is important in the metabolic processes for making connective tissue.
• Selenium works in the enzyme glutathione peroxidase to reduce inflammation and free-radical damage in the body.
• Bioperine® is a black pepper extract that has been shown to enhance the absorption of nutrients by 30%-60%, and is included to make all of the nutrients in Joint Health Formula more effective.
• Joint Health Formula is contained in a gelatin capsule and includes no magnesium stearate.
• Joint Health Formula will be most effective when used in conjunction with other basic nutrients supporting metabolism, including Mighty Multi-Vite!, Bone Jour, Super E Plus Absolutely Essential Fatty Acids, and PRO-C.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
As low as: $48.95
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.