REJUVENATE!™ PLUS is a leading seller in our family of REJUVENATE!™ high-RNA superfoods. Lighter green, sweeter, and smoother than original REJUVENATE!, this premium superfood provides all the RNA/DNA of its predecessor. We call it REJUVENATE! PLUS because it offers so many additional benefits including:
- 12 grams of protein (per serving) from a variety of plant sources, including hemp, vegetable sprouts, chlorella, spirulina, alfalfa, flax, and rice.
- Powerful antioxidants (ORAC of 6,300+ units).
- Good-tasting nutrients from organic cherry and vanilla flavoring, powerful prebiotics, and taste enhancers including d-ribose, inulin, xylitol, mannitol, and stevia.
- An enzyme complex, lecithin (oil free, high phosphatide, non-GMO, from sunflower seeds), a standardized 200:1 organic aloe complex, and a coenzyme B-complex.
- A single serving of REJUVENATE! PLUS includes many of the essential ingredients of our original REJUVENATE! containing chlorella, d-ribose, nutritional yeast, rice bran solubles, spirulina, Vitamin C, chlorella growth factor (CGF), magnesium, dulse, yeast RNA, folinic acid, and methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12).
- REJUVENATE! PLUS is in powder form, and may be taken by itself with water or mixed into smoothies or blender drinks with fruit, nuts, berries, and grain and/or nut milks.
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- 1 year use big change is coming your way.
- The best mix ever the even better than Dr. Earl Mindell's. I love your your mix of pre weighted. The green is the most effective. Have a wonderful day my I feel like a virgin again....tight all over.
- Makes a great tropical smoothie
- Add a scoop of this superfood to coconut milk and pineapple juice add ice and a splash of vanilla mix in a blender for a perfect protein paradise shake. Use a straw to get all the green you can. An umbrella is fun but not necessary.
- Vitamin A in Rejuvenate! Plus
- Hi Wes .......The testing company only chose to test preformed Vitamin A and not the carotenes. Rather than changing their results I left it as they tested it. You are correct in that there is plenty of beta carotene in ingredients such as spirulina. I have estimated that there is approximately 3,000 IU of Vitamin A per serving from the beta carotene sources in the product
- Good so far?
- Been using for a few days..taste really isnt too bad and mixes well.Has a great list of ingredients.I would like to know how this product contains spirulina which is a very rich source of beta carotene,but on the label it says that this product has 0% vitamin A?????????
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.