• QUERCETIN PLUS is a special blend of polyphenols and bioflavonoids including the highest-purity quercetin, rutin, oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPC) from grape extract, VitaVeggie®, and turmeric extract (95% curcuminoids). Bioperine, a black pepper extract, is included to enhance the absorption of the nutrients.
• Bioflavonoids synergistically work with Vitamin C to rebuild small blood vessels and other structural parts of the body. In addition, many polyphenols act as powerful antioxidants and Nrf2 activators.
• Quercetin has been shown to have powerful anti-inflammatory effects, and may be helpful to persons suffering from allergic reactions and from swelling due to injury. Quercetin also is known to reduce viral activity and may be helpful with chronic viral syndromes. Rutin is well-known for its effectiveness as a capillary strengthener and antioxidant.
• The oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPC) in grape extract are a highly bioavailable bioflavonoid complex that contain Nrf2 activators. They are extremely powerful antioxidants (20 times more powerful than Vitamin C in vitro), potent anti-inflammatories, and collagen strengtheners. OPCs readily cross the blood-brain barrier and thereby may be helpful to persons suffering from allergic reactions or from swelling due to injury.
• VitaVeggie® is the finest high ORAC source of 100% non-GMO vegetable antioxidants, concentrated extracts and whole-vegetable powders. More potent than fresh vegetables, just one gram of VitaVeggie® provides 5,000 ORAC units (peroxyl). VitaVeggie® is standardized to contain a minimum of 1,000 ppm sulforaphane and 2,000 ppm glucosinolates - well known Nrf2 activators. Anthocyanins, lycopene, lutein, chlorogenic acid, beta-carotene, ellagic acid, quercetin and quinic acid are all found in VitaVeggie®.
• We have included turmeric extract (95% curcuminoids) in this product. Curcumin has been shown to be an Nrf2 transcription factor activators. Studies have reported that curcumin and turmeric protect the liver against several toxicants both in vitro and in vivo. Curcumin is a potent scavenger of free radicals such as superoxide anion radicals, hydroxyl radicals, and nitrogen dioxide radicals. It exerts powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.