The nutrients in 2DOCS Pet Antioxidant Formula™ (formerly Pet-C Plus™) have been carefully selected and balanced to provide optimal effects regarding protection against free radicals, detoxification, immune system enhancement, strengthening of connective tissue, and reduction of inflammation. By boosting the ability of an animal’s body to counter the effects of harmful free radicals, 2DOCS Pet Antioxidant Formula helps pets maintain a state of excellent health and well-being, and provides outstanding support for healing a wide variety of conditions of poor health. 2DOCS Pet Antioxidant Formula includes:
- Vitamin C traps free radicals and reduces oxidized Vitamin E back to its unoxidized state. In addition, Vitamin C can reduce glutathione and spare it for other important functions, including detoxification and immune system enhancement.
- Glutathione and NAC provide important protection against toxins and free radicals and can strengthen the immune system.
- Grape Extract and Green Tea Extract contain bioflavonoid complexes shown to have powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory capabilities. Elements of grape extract can strengthen collagen fibers in aging or damaged connective tissue and can act as a preventive against connective tissue damage or degradation.
- Lipoic Acid is a potent fat-soluble and water-soluble antioxidant with important metabolic and detoxification properties.
- Selenium is a key mineral in the body's defenses against free radicals.
- Vitamin B-2, Vitamin B-6, Magnesium, Zinc, and Calcium work with the other ingredients and enhance their effects.
Desiccated fish (tuna) and liver (bovine source) are included to increase nutritional value and palatability. 2DOCS Pet Antioxidant Formula is hypoallergenic; the ingredients are contained in a preservative-free gelatin capsule with no added dicalcium phosphate or magnesium stearate.
As a dietary supplement for pets, give 1 capsule daily per 20 pounds of body weight preferably with food, or as directed by an animal health care professional. Capsule contents may be sprinkled onto food.
2DOCS Pet-C Plus does not contain wheat, rye, oats, barley, corn, gluten, egg, soy, dairy, yeast, sugar, fats, wax, sulfates, phosphates (other than coenzymes), chlorides, preservatives, colorings, or artificial flavorings.
2DOCS Pet-C Plus is most effective when used in conjunction with other basic nutritional supplements that support metabolism, including 2DOCS Pet Mighty-Multi and 2DOCS Essential Fats for Pets.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.