• L-CARNOSINE contains 500 mg of pharmaceutical grade L-Carnosine.
• The dipeptide L-Carnosine is a well-known neuropeptide consisting of alanine and histidine (beta-alanyl-L-histidine). It is normally made in the human body and is found at high levels in brain, innervated tissues, the lens of the eye, and skeletal muscle tissue.
• L-Carnosine protects cells against oxidative stress and increases their resistance against functional exhaustion and accumulation of senile features.
• Age-related conditions for which L-Carnosine may be useful include degeneration, cellular senescence, cross-linking of skin collagen and of the eye lens, muscle atrophy, brain circulation deficit, LDL cholesterol oxidation, and DNA damage.
• L-Carnosine is non-toxic and is normally contained in meats in the diet.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Write Your Own Review
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.