• L-CARNOSINE contains 500 mg of pharmaceutical grade L-Carnosine.
• The dipeptide L-Carnosine is a well-known neuropeptide consisting of alanine and histidine (beta-alanyl-L-histidine). It is normally made in the human body and is found at high levels in brain, innervated tissues, the lens of the eye, and skeletal muscle tissue.
• L-Carnosine protects cells against oxidative stress and increases their resistance against functional exhaustion and accumulation of senile features.
• Age-related conditions for which L-Carnosine may be useful include degeneration, cellular senescence, cross-linking of skin collagen and of the eye lens, muscle atrophy, brain circulation deficit, LDL cholesterol oxidation, and DNA damage.
• L-Carnosine is non-toxic and is normally contained in meats in the diet.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.