Vitamin C Products
HPDI offers 7 types of Vitamin C & Antioxidant formulas, including PRO-C™, Ultimate Protector™, OPC-C, Buffered C (powder and tablets), Ascorbic Acid, and Liposomal Vitamin C.
HPDI Vitamin C / Antioxidant formulas offer:
- Therapeutic levels of Vitamin C, typically 500–1600 mg per dose
- Buffered or non-buffered forms
- Capsules, tablets, powder, and liposomal sprays
- Antioxidant formulas providing vitamin C plus free-radical protection using ingredients like grape extract, green tea extract, glutathione, and NAC
- Nrf2 activator formulas with multiple, high-ORAC, plant-based ingredients for ultra-effective, free-radical quenching capacity
- High-purity with minimal excipients, and avoidance of harmful excipients
- Liposomal vitamin C utilizing the latest nanoliposomal delivery technology
- Non-corn antigen sources
- Vegetarian capsules (for most encapsulated formulas)
All Vitamin C / Antioxidant products provide unique benefits:
- PRO-C™ (90 &180 veggie caps) is a flagship vitamin C and antioxidant/Nrf2 activator formula providing 500 mg buffered vitamin C, grape extract, green tea extract, reduced glutathione, NAC, R-lipoic acid, coenzyme vitamins B2 and B6, and selenium
- Ultimate Protector™ (180 veggie caps) is a high-potency Nrf2 activator supplement. Six small capsules provide 1500 mg vitamin C and 29 plant-based Nrf2 activators for a total ORAC5.0 value of 486,000 units.
- OPC-C™ (120 caps) provides 500 mg buffered vitamin C plus BioVin grape extract
- Liposomal Vitamin C with R-Lipoic Acid - 125 mg/ml (2 pumps) plus 25 mg sodium R-Lipoate
- Liposomal Glutathione - 100 mg/ml (2 pumps) plus 120 mg essential phospholipids from purified sunflower lecithin
- Buffered Vitamin C powder (8 & 16 oz) - USP grade ascorbic acid powder plus mineral buffering compounds of potassium bicarbonate, calcium carbonate, magnesium oxide, and zinc carbonate.
- Buffered C 1,000 (250 tabs) - calcium and magnesium ascorbates in a convenient, cost-effective tablet
- Vitamin C 1,000 (250 vegetarian capsules) provide 1,000 mg of the highest-purity ascorbic acid
More information about Vitamin C formulas and other Foundational Supplements can be found on this website, and our blog (integratedhealthblog.com).