• B-COMPLEX-50 contains the full complement of the B-complex vitamins, including Vitamin B-1 as thiamin (hydrochloride) HCl and thiamin diphosphate (cocarboxylase), Vitamin B-2 as riboflavin and riboflavin 5'-phosphate, Vitamin B-3 as niacinamide, Vitamin B-6 as pyridoxine HCl and pyridoxal 5'-phosphate, Vitamin B-5 as pantothenic acid and pantethine (a pantothenic acid metabolite), Vitamin B-12 as 50% each of methylcobalamin and hydroxocobalamin, biotin, folate as 50% from folinic acid and 50% from L-5-MTHF, choline and inositol.
• The B-complex vitamins fall into the water-soluble group of vitamins and therefore need to be replenished on a daily basis.
• B vitamins are involved in an extremely large number of important metabolic functions in the human body, including energy production, interconversion of substances, detoxification, nerve transmission, blood formation, synthesis of proteins and fats, the production of steroid hormones, the maintenance of blood sugar levels and appetite, the toning of muscles, etc.
• Vitamins B-1, B-2, and B-6 do not function properly in the body until they are made into their coenzyme forms by the addition of phosphate. Because this process does not always occur efficiently, B-Complex-50 includes the coenzyme forms of these B vitamins.
• All ingredients in B-Complex-50 are the highest-quality and are contained in a plant-based veggie capsule. This product contains no magnesium stearate.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Write Your Own Review
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.