HANK & BRIAN'S™ MIGHTY MULTI-VITE! incorporates the latest nutritional research in a complete formula that combines the highest-quality, most assimilable forms of vitamins and minerals along with advanced herbal nutrition.
Mighty Multi-Vite! is an advanced, cutting-edge multivitamin that is a leader within HPDI's line of foundational supplements. This formula exhibits superior performance with respect to supporting optimal health, and is among the world's most sophisticated multivitamins. Mighty Multi-Vite! works synergistically with other foundational supplements to help sustain maximum health, vitality, and promote longevity.
Now with these 7 absolutely essential improvements:
- Now in an ultra-pure vegetarian capsule
- B-12 is now in the methylcobalamin coenzyme form
- Turmeric is now in an extract form with 95% curcuminoids - a powerful Nrf2 activator!
- Now uses broccoli sprouts powder containing sulforaphane - another powerful Nrf2 activator!
- Contains both Vitamin K1 and Vitamin K2 (as MK-7)
- Contains coenzyme form of folate - L-5-MTHF
- Contains no magnesium stearate
In addition to the newest improvements, Mighty Multi-Vite! features:
- A full spectrum of B-complex vitamins, most in coenzyme forms, as well as more conventional forms. Includes Vitamin B1 as thiamin HCl and thiamin diphosphate, Vitamin B2 as riboflavin and riboflavin-5'-phosphate, Vitamin B3 as niacinamide and niacin, Vitamin B5 as pantothenic acid, Vitamin B6 as pyridoxine HCl and pyridoxal-5'-phosphate, folate as L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), Vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin, and biotin.
- All of the most absorbable and usable forms of the fat-soluble vitamin group, including Vitamin A (as beta-carotene), Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate), Vitamin D-3 (as cholecalciferol), Vitamin K (as phytonadione and MK-7).
- A complete and balanced supply of the most abundant carotenoids found in the body, including beta- and alpha-carotene, as well as lycopene and lutein.
- A variety of the best-known herbal preparations, including quercetin, grape extract, turmeric (95% curcuminoids), broccoli sprouts powder, octacosanol from policosanol, and stevia.
- All of the known essential minerals in forms readily absorbed and recognized by the body including calcium, magnesium, potassium, zinc, manganese, boron, copper, chromium, molybdenum, vanadium, and selenium.
- Mineral carriers such as ascorbates, Krebs cycle bionutrients and amino acids providing the body with important metabolic substrates and vitamins, including citrate, succinate, alpha-ketoglutarate, fumarate, malate, glycinate, aspartate, sebacate, and Vitamin C.
- Includes the important sulfur-containing amino acid N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine to support the body's antioxidant and detoxification systems and betaine HCl to support digestive processes.
- Includes choline and inositol which play a crucial role in all of the cell membranes of the body, in brain function, and in liver function.
- Exclusion of the prooxidant minerals of iron and iodine which can lead to excessive free-radical production and PABA that sometimes adversely affects brain function in some individuals. Note: we sell iron and iodine as separate formulas.
- Capsule form that ensures the maximum absorption of ingredients.
- Four-per-day full dosage that allows for partial dosing for children, seniors, and pets.
- Vegetarian formula - including capsule.
- Capsule contents designed to smell and taste good to adults and children when emptied into smoothies, drinks, and foods. This allows greater flexibility of use.
- Exclusion of ingredients such as wheat, gluten, dairy, corn, soy, and egg having well-known antigenic properties and that may be associated with allergy or delayed hypersensitivity reactions.
- A minimum of excipients, fillers, lubricants, etc. having deleterious effects in some individuals. No GMOs.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$24.95 As low as: $21.21
$59.95 As low as: $50.96
$21.95 As low as: $18.66
Regular Price: $39.95
Special Price $29.96
$26.95 As low as: $22.91
$28.95 As low as: $24.61